Friday, April 25, 2008

What is One Heart Dancing Reading?

I am reading the captions in my Caption This! contest. Boomer's beer caption is the winner so far, but YOU could be another winner!

Since we at Boomer's Booklist are sooooo erudite, I will change the prize just for Boomer's friends to $10 toward the book purchase of your choice ...

PLUS I will send you a FREE book!

Deadline is Sunday! Don't delay! Enter TODAY!

Go to www.mytangoyear.blogspot.com.

!!!!!

Yeah, I spent a few years in cheesy marketing jobs.

PS I'm also reading the edited version of my next book, The Teen-Centered Writing Club. Blech. Who wrote that thing?

1 comment:

Boomer said...

didn't mean to post right over the top of this new post. it's like you'd think i was trying to distract the competition or something.